Biography of Nude Jessica Lange
Jessica Phyllis Lange is an award-winning American actress who has appeared in theater, film, and television. She began her career as a model, and while modeling for Wilhelmina’s modeling agency, she was discovered by film producer Dino De Laurentiis. Lange made her cinematic debut in 1976’s ‘King Kong,’ for which she received her first Golden Globe nomination. She went on to star in a number of additional films, including ‘Tootsie,’ ‘Country,’ ‘Music Box,’ ‘Sweet Dreams,’ ‘Frances,’ ‘Grey Gardens,’ and ‘Blue Sky.’ She has received several significant honors over her long career, including the Academy Award. She is one of just 26 actresses who have won an Academy Award for a comedy performance. Lange is a professional photographer whose work has been shown at the Howard Greenberg Gallery, Butler Institute of American Art, Rosegallery, Polk Museum of Art, Centro Cultural de Cascais, and A Gallery for Fine Photography, among other venues. She is currently a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Russia, specializing in HIV/AIDS. The American singer has also contributed to a number of songs as a singer, which is a lesser-known truth about her.
- Jessica Lange began her modeling career at the Wilhelmina modeling agency. She moved into acting soon after, starring in the 1976 blockbuster ‘King Kong.’ She was then cast as the Angel of Death in ‘All That Jazz,’ a semi-autobiographical film.
- She starred opposite Susan Saint James and Jane Curtin in the 1980 film ‘How to Beat the High Cost of Living.’ She was given the starring part in the film ‘The Postman Always Rings Twice’ a year later.
- In the 1982 biographical film ‘Frances,’ the actress played the title role of actress Frances Farmer. In 1984, she produced and starred in the topical film ‘Country.’ Lange starred in the TV movie ‘Cat on a Hot Tin Roof’ the following year.
- She was then cast as Patsy Cline in the film “Sweet Dreams.” In the late 1980s, she starred in the low-budget films ‘Crimes of the Heart,’ ‘Far North,’ and ‘Everybody’s All-American.’
- Between 1990 and 1992, American beauty starred in the films “Men Don’t Leave” and “Cape Fear,” as well as the television film “O Pioneers!” She also made her Broadway debut in the part of Blanche DuBois in ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’ at this time.
- In the mid-1990s, she appeared in the films Losing Isaiah,’ ‘Rob Roy,’ and ‘A Thousand Acres.’ In 1998, she starred in the suspense film ‘Hush’ and the comedy-drama film ‘Cousin Bette.’
- Jessica Lange featured in ‘Titus Andronicus,’ a cinematic adaptation of William Shakespeare’s play, in 1999. Alan Cumming and Anthony Hopkins also starred in the film ‘Titus.’
- She made her theatrical debut in the London production of ‘Long Day’s Journey into Night.’ She next starred in HBO’s TV movie ‘Normal’ in 2003, following participating in the 2001 film ‘Prozac Nation.’ The actress also starred in the films ‘Masked and Anonymous’ and ‘Big Fish’ that year.
- She appeared in the big-screen films ‘Broken Flowers’ and ‘Don’t Come to Knocking,’ as well as the play ‘The Glass Menagerie,’ in 2005. Lange appeared in the television movie ‘Grey Gardens’ in 2009, as Big Edie.
- She joined the cast of the horror anthology series ‘American Horror Story’ in 2011, and has since been in other seasons, including ‘American Horror Story: Asylum,’ ‘American Horror Story: Coven,’ and ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show,’ among others.
- The American beauty starred in the flicks ‘In Secret’ and ‘The Gambler’ in 2013 and 2014. In 2016, she starred in the film ‘Wild Oats.’ She also appeared in the online sitcom ‘Horace and Pete’ that year. Following that, Lange featured in and co-produced the anthology series Feud: Bette and Joan.’
- Birth Name: Jessica Phyllis Lange
- Nick Name: Jessie
- Age: 72 years
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Birth Place: Cloquet, Minnesota, USA
- Date of Birth: 20 April 1949
- Nationality: American
- Residence: Stillwater, Minnesota, USA
- Home Town: Cloquet, Minnesota
- Mother Name: Dorothy Florence
- Father Name: Albert John Lange
- Brother: George Lange
- School: Cloquet High School
- College/University: University of Minnesota
- Educational Qualification: Graduated
- Profession: Actress, Model, Singer, and Photographer
- Height: in feet inches- 5’8”
- Weight: in kilograms- 63 kg
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Favorite Place: Scotland
- Favorite Novelist: Emile Zola
From 1971 until 1981, Jessica Lange was married to Spanish photographer Paco Grande. Lange was in a love relationship with ballet dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov from 1976 till 1982. Before divorcing, the couple had a daughter, Aleksandra “Shura” Baryshnikov.
Following that, the actress began dating American writer Sam Shepard. Hannah Jane and Samuel Walker, the couple’s two children, remained with them until 2009. The actress raised a disabled child in the early 1990s.
Lange does not follow anyone’s religion, although she does adhere to some Buddhist principles.
- Jessica Lange played a minor part in Sydney Pollack’s film “Tootsie” in 1982. The actress played opposite Dustin Hoffman in this film. The picture was a big smash, and it helped launch her career.
- She portrayed Ann Talbot in Costa-Gavras’ ‘Music Box’ in 1989. Her portrayal of a Hungarian lawyer in this film garnered her an Academy Award nomination and a Golden Globe nod for best actress.
- In Tony Richardson’s final film, ‘Blue Sky,’ she played a manic-depressed army wife. The film got positive reviews and multiple honors, including Jessica Lange’s Academy Award for Best Actress.
Jessica Lange Nude Pics